ANOTHER UPDATE: Transition complete! Should you encounter any bugs, don't hesitate to submit them!
UPDATE: We are about to transition Updating to Debian 10 (Buster) has allowed a more updated certbot without any hastle. This was the last step in prepping the new infrastructure. Alerts have been setup, logging is in place and certificates are generated. This is it.
The initial trigger for this project is to migrate away from Ubuntu servers and run it all on generic Debian installations. This is backed up by the fact that there is need for optimisations and general improvements of the service.
- Migrate Haproxy service from Ubuntu server to Debian Server
- Metricbeat logging
- Filebeat logging Haproxy logs
- Fully functioning fail2ban
Work for mail goal
Install Debian Server
- Hardware Provisioning
- Configure autostart on hypervisor
- Install Haproxy and migrate config filesRetype config to refresh memory of what's actually in there
Work for side goals
- Add repository and install package
- Point Haproxy logs towards central log server
- Configure fail2ban service on all public listening shells